Thursday, July 21, 2011

Teaching/Learning Project






Today my clinical group did our Teaching/Learning project at the Children's Center. We taught them about summer safety, including helmet use, hydration, water safety and sunscreen. I did all of the teaching with the kids and had fun seeing everyone :) Then we did four different stations for the different areas. We also got water bottles donated for each child and we got 10 bike helmets donated to the center. The kids really were into it and had a lot of fun. It went really well and I'm so glad that everything worked out! I'm also glad it's done. We still have to do a presentation on the project on August 2nd but we are mostly finished with it already! My group is very on top of things. It's wonderful.

The pictures above are of the front and back of the poster we used with the kids and one of us getting trained on how to properly fit bicycle helmets! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment