Thursday, March 4, 2010

Done and done.


Good news, passed my second practicum today. It was not nearly as bad as I had thought it was going to be. And basically, I rocked it. End of story. The only funny parts of the day were when I forgot to cut my nails, but luckily Dan forgot his shorts so when he went home to get them, he also got me nail clippers :) And the irony of today was when Dan and I got paired together because of course we were the only combination of partners that never practiced together. Also, I was a GIANT suck up today and volunteered to be the patient twice so someone else could make it to class on time. Brownie points? I think yes.

Also, today I realized that I get abnormally excited each month when the Bagel Beanery gets a new coffee flavor of the month. Up this week: Irish Cream. Bonus. I plan to be all over that tomorrow.

Also, today I figured out how they water the giant jungle of plants in the CHS lobby. They use this enormous water tank on wheels. I tried to take a picture of it, but there was no one else in the lobby and I thought the lady watering them would be on to me. So, for all of you that are hanging on the edge of your seats, I will try to creep a picture of the magic watering machine someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment