Sunday, March 28, 2010

Freaking out, freaking out ♫


When I was in high school, my friends Matt, Eric and I made up a "Freaking out" song to the Spider Man theme for Matt. We used to sing it to him every time he would freak out about girls because he was 16 and that's what boys do. Sometimes when I'm freaking out about things I find myself singing it in my head and then laughing, which makes me feel better.

Anyway, my current freaking out is because we have our third and final practicum on Thursday. This practicum is a random body system draw, which means on the day of the practicum we randomly draw one of 12 body systems out of an envelope. Whichever doby system assessment we draw out of the envelope is the one we have to perform. So basically we have to be prepared to do any one of these assessments. Not that there's a lot of pressure there or anything. We had a practice day all day on Thursday where we got the full three hour class to practice doing all of the assessments. I feel so overwhelmed by how much we have to learn. But I guess I don't really have an option, so I guess I have to be a big kid and study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment